How can I fix the sound on my Predator Gaming Notebook?
If you are experiencing any of the following audio issues on your predator gaming notebook, the first thing you should try is to restart your computer to see if that resolves the issues. If the issue is not resolved after restart, you may want to reinstall your audio driver using one of the methods below.
- Low sound volume
- Distorted audio
- Crackling or popping noises
How to remove and reinstall your audio driver in device manager
- Press the Windows key ⊞ + X on your keyboard at the same time.
- Select Device Manager.
- Expand the section for sound, video and game controllers.
- Right-click and select Uninstall for each item in the sound, video and game controllers menu.
- Restart your computer
How to download and install a driver from the Acer Support Site
- Visit the Drivers and Manuals section of the Acer support website.
- Enter your Serial Number/SNID or search for your product by Model.
- Choose your Operating System.
- Select Driver.
- Locate the driver you want to download and click on the download link. The file will be saved in your Downloads folder by default.
- Navigate to the folder where you downloaded the file.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Double-click the folder that has the same name as the downloaded file.
- Locate and double click the setup.exe or install.exe file you want to install.
- Click Yes when prompted to allow the app to make changes to your PC.