How do I replace or upgrade the memory on my Acer Aspire Vero?
The Acer Aspire Vero is designed to allow you to easily access the memory so you can upgrade or replace it. Follow the instructions below to replace or upgrade your RAM.
- Use a small Phillips screwdriver to remove the screws on the lower case.
- Use a plastic pry tool or your fingers to remove the lower case.
- Disconnect the battery and remove it from the system.
- Push out on the metal clips that secure the Memory/RAM. The memory module should pop up, and you can now remove it from the system.
- Install the new Memory/RAM at an angle, and push down gently to snap it in place.
- Reinstall the battery and connect it to the mainboard.
- Reinstall the lower case and push down along the edges to snap it in place.
- Reinstall the screws to secure the lower case.