A security vulnerability has been identified that requires users to update their Quick Access software to the latest version.
Reference number: CVE-2022-24286
- Quick Access versions V2.01.3000 to V2.01.3028
- Quick Access versions V3.00.3000 to V3.00.3036
Update your Quick Access to V2.01.3030 and V3.00.3038 or newer to resolve this security vulnerability.
How to update the Acer Quick Access software on my Acer Computer
There are two ways to update the Acer Quick Access application:
- Auto Live Update
- Manual Update
Method 1: Auto Live Update of the Acer Quick Access Software
Quick Access should automatically upgrade to the latest version available. Users should verify the latest version of Quick Access is installed using the instructions below.
How to check the Acer Quick Access version number on your Acer computer
- Click on ⊞ (Windows icon) and select ⚙ (Settings icon).
- Click on Apps.
- Select Acer Quick Access then click on the Acer Quick Access software.
Note: There are two different Acer Quick Access versions and only one version will be installed on your computer.
Method 2: Manual Update of the Acer Quick Access
- Go to the Drivers and Manuals page on the Acer website.
- Enter your serial number or SNID and click in the FIND button or press Enter.
- Click on Application to unfold the available downloads.
- Then click on the Download button next to the Acer Quick Access application.
- Locate and unzip the file you downloaded.
- Run the Setup.exe file to install the software.