Can I share files via my USB storage device?
To enable sharing files via USB storage on your Acer Predator Connect X5, follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have plugged a USB drive into the USB port of your Acer Predator Connect X5, and then go to a web browser on your computer.
- Type either 192.168.76.1:8080 or http://connect.acer in the search bar.
- Log into the Connect X5 using the password that can be found on the bottom of your device.
- Click on the System tab in the dashboard.
- Click on USB storage.
- Scroll down to Sharing setting.
- Switch the Network neighborhood (Samba) toggle ON.
- Click on the Apply button. Now the USB drive connected to your Acer Predator Connect X5 should be visible in your network.
Predator Connect X5, Predator Connect, Predator, Connect X5, Connect, X5, sharing via usb, usb sharing, sharing setting, set sharing, usb storage