How can I change device prioritization when using Device prioritization mode on my Acer Predator Connect X5?
When you set the prioritization mode of your Acer Predator Connect X5 to Device prioritization mode, all connected devices are automatically set to normal priority, with one exception: Game port priority is set to high by default. To adjust the priority setting of a device, follow the steps below.
- Go to your web browser.
- Type either 192.168.76.1:8080 or http://connect.acer in the search bar.
- Log into the Connect X5 using the password that can be found on the bottom of your device.
- Click on the Game acceleration tab in the dashboard.
- Go to Set prioritization, and check if it is set to Device prioritization mode.
- Scroll down. Now you see all the connected devices in their respective prioritization mode box.
- Click on the device you want to prioritize and drag-and-drop the device to the High priority, Normal priority or Low priority box.
Predator Connect X5, Predator Connect, Predator, Connect X5, Connect, X5, adjust device prioritization, change device prioritization, device prioritization mode, high priority, normal priority, low priority