How can I register my new Acer product?
When you first setup your computer, you will be prompted to register your Acer device. If you did not register your system during the initial setup, you can register it online anytime at https://support.acer.com. The registration process will create an Acer ID account that allows you to login to the Acer website to get personalized product updates and support. Use the steps below to register your Acer device during the first time setup. If you do not want to create an Acer ID at this time, you can opt-out of the registration process by clicking Next without entering any information.
- Power on your system and go through the initial setup process.
- Enter your Name, Region, and Email address on the Welcome! screen, then click Next.
- Your system will complete the first time setup and you will be sent an email to activate your Acer ID.
- Open the activation email and click the link to activate your Acer ID. Once activated, you can login with your Acer ID anytime at https://www.acer.com.
Benefits of having an Acer ID:
- Easily locate drivers and downloads for your registered products.
- Receive personalized service and support on our website.
- Participate in Acer community forums.
- View your chat or email support history.
- Access to exclusive newsletters with special offers.
- News about Acer products, services and upcoming events.