How do I setup my monitor to do picture-in-picture or picture-by-picture?
The Acer V277U allows you to connect two video sources and display them side by side or with a picture-in-picture. This feature will only work if you use one HDMI connection and one DisplayPort connection. It will not work using two HDMI connections. Use the steps below to setup PIP/PBP mode.
- Connect the two video sources you want to display using an HDMI connection for one display, and a DisplayPort connection for the other.
- Press the Menu button (joystick) on the back of your monitor two times to access the menu.
- Use the down option on the joystick to highlight System and press the Menu button to select that option.
- Use the down option on the joystick to highlight PIP/PBP and press the Menu button to select it.
- Choose your desire PIP/PBP option and press the Menu button to select it.
- You can only use audio from one input source. Select the option for Change Audio Source to select the device you want to use for audio.
Note: Your display may be letter boxed (black border around the image) when using PBP mode.