What are the proper procedures for storing Chrometabs over summer break?
If you are going to store your Acer D651N Chrometabs for an extended period of time, it is recommended to follow the procedure below.
- Charge your Chrometab to at least 80%.
- Remove AC power, then press and hold the power button for 5 seconds to turn your Chrometab off completely.
- Store the product at room temperature (0 °C - 35 °C) in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
- Do not leave your Chrometab battery completely discharged for a long period of time.
- We recommend that the battery is checked and charged to approximately 50% capacity every 6 months.