Can I change PredatorSense application settings with my Smartphone?
The PredatorSense mobile app allows you to use your smartphone to control features such as lighting, overclocking, hotkeys, and fan speed. Please follow the steps below to launch the application and pair your mobile device.
Note 1: You must have Android 7 / iOS 9 and above and PredatorSense version 3.000.3130 to use the PredatorSense mobile app.
Note 2: We recommend connecting both mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Download and install the PredatorSense mobile app from the Google Play or Apple App stores.
2. Launch the PredatorSense mobile App and select Scan QR Code. You may be prompted asking permission to Enable Location Settings and allow access to the mobile device location.
3. Launch the PredatorSense software on your computer. You may need to install the latest PredatorSense software version from our Acer Drivers and Manuals page .
4. Click the mobile phone icon on the top right corner.
5. Click on Get Started below the QR Code.
6. Turn On Pairing Mode.
7. Scan the QR Code with your mobile device. Select Auto turn on Pairing Mode to allow your phone to automatically connect to your system every time.
8. Your mobile device should now be connected to your Acer PredatorSense device App.
9. You can now use your mobile device to control your PredatorSense software.
10. If you still are unable to connect, try turning the wifi on your mobile device off and then back on again. Once your phone reconnects to wifi, turn the pairing mode off and back on again as shown in step 5.