This article only applies to: CN715-71
Studio video drivers are available on ConceptD computers with NVIDIA graphics chips. Studio Drivers are optimize for customers who use applications to create or modify pictures and video and may run multiple applications at the same time The studio driver can be installed or updated using the NVIDIA GeForce Experience application.
- Download and install the latest NVIDIA GeForce Experience application.
- Launch the NVIDIA GeForce Experience software.
- Click on Drivers.
- Click the Ellipsis in the top right corner, then select Studio Driver.
- The driver version should now show NVIDIA Studio Driver. Click Download to start the download process.
- After the file is downloaded, click Express Install to install the driver. If you want to manually oversee the installation process, you can select Custom Install.