How do I turn off the sound that plays when the system first boots up?
There are two ways you can disable the Predator startup sound and animation.
- Press the PredatorSense key located above the number pad.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Move the toggle for "System boot animation and sound" to the off position.
- Press and hold the Power key to completely shut down your computer.
- Power the system on and press the F2 key when the Predator screen appears to enter the BIOS.
- Use the right arrow key to select Main tab.
- Use the down arrow key to select POST Animation & Sound, then press Enter and use the down arrow to select Disabled.
- Press Enter.
- Press F10, then select Yes to save the changes and exit the BIOS.