To connect your Iconia A110 to your computer, you will need to download and install our USB driver.
Use the following steps to download and install the USB driver.
- Visit the Drivers and Manuals section of the Acer support website.
- Enter your Serial Number/SNID or search for your product by Model.
- Click the Download link to the right of the USB 2.0 Driver.
- Select Save As, then select a location, and then click Save. We recommend saving to your Desktop for easy access.
- Right-Click the file and click Extract All...
- Click Extract.
- Open the USB_Acer folder, then go into the ADB folder.
- Select the folder appropriate for your version of Windows:
- x64 = Windows 64-bit
- x86 = Windows 32-bit
- Locate and right-click the android_usb file, the select Install. If you are prompted click Open, then Yes to allow for changes.
- Click Ok.