Any new good Stealth games coming this year Predator Triton 300

gb755c
gb755c Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 2021 in Predator Laptops
I have a Predator Triton 300 I just bought it and I like games like Splinter Cell, Metal Gear Solid, and other games in the genre?  Does anyone know any great games that fit my needs coming out this year or next year?

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Comments

• Hyuk
    Hyuk Member Posts: 297 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    It's not new new, but I've been playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey.  Lately, I have just been adding games to my wishlist and waiting for them to go on sale 😅 so I bought it when it was super cheap.  I prefer to go about it in stealth mode, instead of running in and slicing.  So far it's been pretty good, only on very few occasions I have found myself having to go in all madman hacking n slashin'.
  • Hyuk
    I'm dumb, I forgot Assassin's Creed Valhalla will come out in like a month :disappointed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssrNcwxALS4
  • Hyuk
    So I have been playing AC:Valhalla and it definitely is not as stealthy as Odyssey.  Good game, but it feels more brawly than stealthy, in Odyssey I could clear a whole area in stealth with Alexios, but Eivor seems to have less movement/stealth skills.
  • DrainBamage
    DrainBamage Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Hunting for Predator XB3 4K monitors seems the best stealth game of the summer. 

Where are they? There's one. *Poof*, it vanished!