Repair status

Pepperfamily
Pepperfamily Member Posts: 1 New User
I have been unable to access my repair case status this entire week. I was notified my equipment was received 10 days ago, but the repair status link has not functioned for almost an entire week. Is this a known issue, or is it just me?  https://service.acer.com/status/en/US/case# not working

Comments

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Pepperfamily,

Please check in this link to know the status of your unit repair or I suggest you to call acer tech support to get an update regarding the repair. 

https://customercare.acer-apac.com/CustomerSelfService/CaseBooking.aspx?CID=IN&LID=ENG​ 

• tougeedai123
    tougeedai123 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello. I have also been experiencing the same issue with my repair status. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks that I am not able to get feedback. the Self service portal is not working. I tried calling the call centre today from 5 different numbers using either cellphones or a landline and the agent kept saying "I am not getting a response, I will need to proceed to the next call."  Your systems are down and your phones lines are not working. All I want to know is what the status of the repair is?
     I also reached out via your social media platforms, during office hours, and got no reply. This is unacceptable. 
  • PredatorUser123
    PredatorUser123 Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited March 2021
    Hi, I got the same problem.
    After I sent my laptop in for repair two weeks ago, I haven't recieved any update on the repair status and the site for checking the repair status yourself is offline for over a week now. I have only tried contacting the support via email, asking for an update on the status but I have not gotten any response yet.
  • The Acer website is experiencing some problems. Have you checked if technical support has sent the repair status by email?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • PredatorUser123
    PredatorUser123 Member Posts: 3 New User
    I checked multiple times over the last three days, since I wrote the email but sadly no answer has been sent up till now.
  • Colleague @kno63 has already answered you in the German community!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jandan
    jandan Member Posts: 4 New User
    edited April 2021
    acer had my computer for 4 weeks, no update, when they finally did contact me, i was told the main board was damaged,  and they accused me of damaging it, i don't even know what a main board is, i just get a computer and type, also they wanted £771 to repair a damage they did, so i said i did not damage it, and they said we have photos, they took photos, i said 'take all the photos you want i have no idea how to get a main  board, so can you send me it back, as it is my computer and the damage was yours you sent a faulty computer to PCWorld, they said they would send it back, but it would be £50, no it is my computer, and should be sent back free.  XXXXXXXXXXXXX, as this should automatically be sent back free of charge

[Thread edited to remove inappropriate or personal content]
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    I checked multiple times over the last three days, since I wrote the email but sadly no answer has been sent up till now.
    Please call directly to the Acer call center and not use the email.
     Support  https://www.acer.com/ac/de/AT/content/service-contact

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
This discussion has been closed.