acer aspire 5560G with bios as 1.15 hangs on startup.

Raj123
Raj123 Member Posts: 4 New User
My laptops freezes with no bios on startup whenever I am inserting 2nd hdd in place of DVD drive . I saw some earlier problems with this model . Just wanted to know is there any work around on this.

Answers

• In the caddy, is there that key? 
    Adaptador Segundo Hd Ssd 25 Sata 3 Caddy Dvd 127mm  Chave - R
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Raj123
    Yes tried all the three positions of that switch
  • Does the same problem occur when updating the bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Raj123
    Yes I upgraded my bios room 1.15 to 1.17, but still bios screen doesn't start if both hdd are connected. I searched all over the net , lastly came to a point that only way is to disable on of its sata drive during bios start . But how to do it is main concern
  • Can you check if the same problem occurs using another caddy?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Raj123
    Sorry for answering late, jut I went through many post on net specific to this model, finally came to decision that  happy cannot read both the hdd during bios startup , hence it gets freezes out. I am searching for nodded bios software which kills this issue.
  • Is the bootmode in uefi or legacy? Check this answer: https://hddcaddy.eu/acer-aspire-5560g-incompatible-with-hdd-caddy-2nd-hdd/

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Aleksandr89
    Aleksandr89 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Raj123 said:
    Sorry for answering late, jut I went through many post on net specific to this model, finally came to decision that  happy cannot read both the hdd during bios startup , hence it gets freezes out. I am searching for nodded bios software which kills this issue.
    I'm sorry, is there any news on this matter? Have you found a suitable BIOS version?
  • Aleksandr89
    Aleksandr89 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Raj123 said:
    Yes I upgraded my bios room 1.15 to 1.17, but still bios screen doesn't start if both hdd are connected. I searched all over the net , lastly came to a point that only way is to disable on of its sata drive during bios start . But how to do it is main concern
    You can read about it here:
    https://m.habr.com/ru/post/215839/
  • maxjordann
    maxjordann Member Posts: 3 New User
    Indeed I overhauled my profiles room 1.15 to 1.17, yet at the same time profiles screen doesn't begin if both hdd are associated. I looked through everywhere on the net , in conclusion went to a point that lone path is to incapacitate on of its sata drive during profiles start . Be that as it may, how to do it is primary concern