9to5Google named the Acer Chromebook Spin 713 to its list of the Best Chromebooks

Manny-Acer_Retired
Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives

The 9to5Google named the Acer Chromebook Spin 713 to its list of the Best Chromebooks for the first time in November, the article mentioned the Chromebook processor specs, the display options, and the up to 10 hours of battery life [1] so important for today's lifestyle. 

“Between the excellent backlit keyboard, large trackpad, and 2:3 display ratio, Acer has managed to tick almost every box that a Chrome OS fan would want from a Chromebook. In particular, we believe the Spin 713 is one of the best devices for a developer, as the included NVMe storage — undoubtedly a premium spec — is typically faster than the usual eMMC storage of most Chromebooks. 

See More, Do More

The VertiView Display gives you 18% more vertical screen space to work on and view documents, spreadsheets, and websites without the need to scroll.

Stylishly Rugged

Worry less about your device and focus on your work. This Chromebook features a metal chassis with a streamlined, reinforced design that delivers a stylishly modern look as well as independently verified MIL-STD-810G military-grade durability.

Convenient Convertibility

Utilize your Chromebook in ways you’ve never thought of before. With its 360-degree convertible modes, work in space-limited environments such as in-flight or while on the train, while also easily making presentations or sharing your screen in convenient and collaborative ways.

Fully Connected

Specifically designed with the needs of business users in mind, this Chromebook comes with a bevy of functional features including Wi-Fi 6, Corning® Gorilla® Glass touchscreen and touchpad, a backlit keyboard, a built-in HDMI port, as well as dual USB Type-C ports to deal with everyday challenges.

The Power to Perform

When you’re on the go, you need a laptop that can keep up with you. With a 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i71 processor, this Chromebook can be woken up from sleep in less than a second while also boasting a 10-hour1 battery life.

You can read the full article here: https://9to5google.com/2020/11/03/best-chromebooks-november-2020/

[1]. Specifications may vary depending on model and/or region. All models subject to availability.

Comments

• Waliya
    Waliya Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Acer-Manny said:

Stylishly Rugged

Worry less about your device and focus on your work. This Chromebook features a metal chassis with a streamlined, reinforced design that delivers a stylishly modern look as well as independently verified MIL-STD-810G military-grade durability.

I have no doubt about this. I accidentally dropped my friend's Chromebook on the road while driving. Not even a scratch. I'm impressed. I am the one who told him to buy Acer products now he is confident about Acer. 
  • kinsr33
    kinsr33 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yes, this model of Acer is really working good specially when it comes to online classes. I have read many good reviews and personally useing it for my training and coaching classes online.