Purchase ConceptD 9 Stylus for Ezel 7?

Angelo_Arch
Angelo_Arch Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
The ConceptD 9 stylus is much larger and more comfortable than the internal pen that comes with the 7. Have you been able to purchase it separately to use with your 7? I know it won't work with the 3, but should work with the 7. Customer service only has access to parts for the computer you purchase, so I can't get it directly from Acer. Thanks, Angelo

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Search on "Acer Wacom Stylus Pen CP-923-01B-2" or "NC.23811.070", the description and part number from Acer for the ConceptD CN917-71 stylus. I don't know that it works, but at least it's available. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Angelo_Arch
    Thanks. They sent me to Capital Data which is an Acer reseller and parts place. Without the SNID they are having a hard time tracking it down. Hope to get to order one.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    When you get it in let us know how well it works.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Angelo_Arch
    billsey said:
    When you get it in let us know how well it works.
    Got it and it works beautifully! Didn't even have to pair the stylus with the tablet - works right out of the box! The heft and size is really so much better than the standard mini version. Performance seems pretty much exactly the same as the mini stylus provided with the laptop. Still haven't figured out how to customize the buttons on either as it appears Acer has no separate driver with specific controls. I ordered it from Captital Data out of Michigan as recommended by Acer customer service. 
  • Starllcraft
    Starllcraft Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited May 2021
    You can get pen button mapping, radial menu function, virtual touch shortcut macro and other functions through "radialmenu" program( Microsoft app store's "tablet Pro pen tool" program can also provide pen button mapping separately.
    There are many users who use third-party wacom EMR devices in the tabletView forum. You can get some useful information here.

http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/threads/samsung-notebook-pro-13-15-pen-galaxy-book-faq-tips.74429/
  • df111
    df111 Member Posts: 3 New User
    I contacted Acer (UK) to try to get one of these, here's what I got from them:
    Thank you for contacting the Acer Store.

As we don't have one in stock, please contact our spare parts partners, whom you can directly contact with your inquiry.

Kind regards,
    Your Acer Store

Of course I don't have an SNID (anyone got one?) but I tried filling in the form... will wait and see :D