Predator triton 500 pt515-52 gpu not working properly

Vince123
Vince123 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 2021 in Predator Laptops
My predator triton 500 is having some issues with its gpu when I am playing a game, specifically valorant. The game would crash and an error message would pop out saying that my gpu drivers are out of date and there is no more video memory. But my drivers are up to date and it has 16 gb of memory. I also play the game at the lowest setting. So when trying to figure out the problem I noticed in task manager that when valorant is in the background, it uses the nvidia gpu. But when it is running, it uses the intel gpu. So I went to nvidia control panel and changed the program setting of valorant to use the nvidia, and in windows graphics setting to also use nvidia. I checked it again and it is still using the intel one. I tried re installing the drivers, reseting the laptop, and even downgrading the bios version but none worked. The specs of the laptop is that it has a intel i7 10th gen cpu with a nvidia 2070 with max q. Could you tell me any solutions to my problem? Thanks

Comments

• Ginyliciouse
    Ginyliciouse Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

OMG! I had the same problem. Assassin's Creed crashed allways down, with the same Error messege. I had to Change my game Options. Added the Game to the "Predator gaming Mode'". After that i bought a Tool to ceep my Triton cool. Now i have only issues when i Plug in a HDMI cable. 

-greez
  • y4nk087
    y4nk087 Member Posts: 1 New User
    OMG! I had the same problem. Assassin's Creed crashed allways down, with the same Error messege. I had to Change my game Options. Added the Game to the "Predator gaming Mode'". After that i bought a Tool to ceep my Triton cool. Now i have only issues when i Plug in a HDMI cable. 

-greez
    Can I ask what is the tool that you bought ?
  • Ginyliciouse
    Ginyliciouse Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

@y4nk087 hi, the Tool is called "Laptop stand" there are many different on Amazon. :)