Acer one 10 not booting from windows 10 bootable pendrive

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,444 Trailblazer
    >>>It allows windows bootable pendrive to boot>>>

Then why did you say this? Does or does it not boot from the USB Windows stick made with Microsoft's Media Creation tool? Does it or does it not give the installation menu with the advanced options screen? You have got to try to get to the Windows pendrive command prompt to try to clean the emmc which quite possibly may have been permanently corrupted trying to install PrimeOS. This sometimes happens with solid state flash memory chips. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• S1003
    S1003 Member Posts: 117 Troubleshooter
    It boots but immediately stops and shows BSOD error
  • S1003
    what happens when you disable SECUREBOOT?
    He was asking what happens I answered him
  • S1003
    It doesn't shows me installation screen
  • S1003
    But I've searched and I got that ACPI BIOS ERROR is because of Ram
  • S1003
    And I got many reasons but nothing was related to storage 
  • JackE
    Nothing you can do about a faulty emmc flash storage or faulty RAM storage --- both a soldered to the mainboard and not replaceable. Was secure boot still turned off when you tried to boot from the USB stick? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• S1003
    It before discharging prime os worked correctly so how can we say that the ram or drive is faulty
  • S1003
    I think there is problem in battery driver
  • JackE
    >>>It before discharging prime os worked correctly>>>
    So try a new battery. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• S1003
    What is the cost
  • S1003
    Is it available online 
  • JackE
    Sure. Shop for prices and vendors that ship to your region by googling 's1003' 'battery' or the part no.  "KT.00201.001" . Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• S1003
    Any other idea or should I take it to a technician,because I think the battery are not available in India 
  • JackE
    Go to this link.  Click on your state. Ask one of the authorized ACER service centers to try to get one for you. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• I have two questions:
    a) what is the bios version?
    b) are you using an x64 or x86 iso?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • S1003
    JackE said:
    Go to this link.  Click on your state. Ask one of the authorized ACER service centers to try to get one for you. Jack E/NJ

I've formatted the internal drive using puppy linux Thanks to post of vojjtechs on a forum 👇

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/542176/acer-one-10-s1003-doesnt-boot-from-windows-bootable-usb/p1
  • S1003
    Do I need mount the emmc storage

I've successfully removed the three boring os : prime os,androidx86,linpus lite
  • S1003
    I have two questions:
    a) what is the bios version?
    b) are you using an x64 or x86 iso?
    1) The bios version is 1.07
    2) The laptop is 32 bit so I'm using x86 iso
  • S1003
    Not installed windows yet 
    Downloading iso file 
    Taking much time due to slow network 
    I'll order a windows installation media from a store in india will take time to arrive (Saturday or sunday)
    Talk to you later