Acer one 10 not booting from windows 10 bootable pendrive

Answers

• S1003
    S1003 Member Posts: 117 Troubleshooter
    By ! Thank you
  • S1003

Hi JackE

Today I made a bootable pendrive of earlier version of windows 10 (I.e 1604) with rufus ,When I booted I got BSOD error saying ACPI BIOS ERROR 

• S1003
    I think this laptop does not support 20h2 version
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    It should. Check the S1003 ACER driver download page to make sure you have latest BIOS firmware installled. Go to the advanced section on the installation menu. Try to get to the X : \ command prompt. From there you can run diskpart to can run the follow diskpart commands.

List Disk
    Select Disk 0 (the emmc)
    Clean

Then exit diskpart and the X : \ command prompt and try to install it again. Remember you must insert an NTFS formatted SDCard to hold temporary Win10 files to complete the installation.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• S1003
    Can you search and give me advice to install which update ,I searched on website there are 7-8 updates in BIOS AND FIRMWARE 
  • JackE
    edited January 2021
    Sorry. You cannot easily or directly install BIOS firmware updates until you have successfuly installed Windows. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• S1003
    So what should I do as it boot it shows me acer logo and loading starts but it immediately stops and takes me to BSOD ERROR saying ACPI BIOS ERROR And restarts and continues the same process 
    I've tried :
    pressing f12

• S1003
    I ve also tried to press alt+f10,fn+f9
  • S1003
    There are minimal setting in UEFI FIRMWARE setting there's no security, advanced ,power management etc. Tabs. I've also tried to enable additional options in insydeh20 rev 5.0 as shown in this video 👇
    https://youtu.be/9y7kCZS7Jjo
    But nothing happened 
  • S1003
    And I cannot understand which update for bios and FIRMWARE on acer drivers site 👇
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6822?b=1&pn=NT.LCQEM.001
  • what happens when you disable SECUREBOOT?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • S1003
    edited January 2021
    It allows windows bootable pendrive to boot (but only to give bsod error) and doesn't allow prime os to boot 
  • JackE
    As mentioned earlier, if you can boot from the pendrive then go to the advanced section on the installation menu. Try to get to the X : \ command prompt. From there you can run diskpart to can run the follow diskpart commands.

List Disk
    Select Disk 0 (the emmc)
    Clean

Then exit diskpart and the X : \ command prompt and try to install it again. Remember you must insert an NTFS formatted SDCard to hold temporary Win10 files to complete the installation.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• S1003
    I can't boot(as it boots on loading two dots come and loading stops and it gives me BSOD error just like windows 8.1 but the code is different the code is ACPI BIOS ERROR )
  • S1003
    I've also tried to boot with third party software like ease us winpe disk
  • S1003
    But I've not downloaded it from official website as it requires pro version which is very costly
  • S1003
    Every winpe disk Creator requires subscription 
  • S1003
    That's why I was not able to see winpe disk in boot menu
  • S1003
    I've tried tapping fn+f9 and alt+f10
  • S1003
    But it didn't work