How can I get community points?

FionaWang
FionaWang Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi guys, I'm new to the community. I'm wondering how can I get some community points? 

Comments

• FionaWang
    FionaWang Member Posts: 2 New User
    Nice to meet you guys =)
  • Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    You can get points in several ways from commenting / starting topics, liking / having you posts liked and accepting answers to questions and answering questions

Welcome and enjoy your stay :)
  • You have to help other users in solving problems. You can earn points when users accept your answer as a solution or when they click LIKE.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • geonder
    geonder Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi there,
    You can get points in several ways here. Through commenting/ starting topics, liking/ having you posts liked and accepting answers to questions and answering questions, etc...