What stylus pen(s) by Acer Are Compatible with the SP515-51N-51GH?

kengland45
kengland45 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

I suspect it's the ASA630. The second question is -- are all of the SP515-51X-XXXX of the same family, and using the same accessories (like the 

new SP515-51N-51NH?) Thanks, and happy New Year! :)

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yes, the SP515-51N SKUs all use the same pen, normally the differences between different SKUs are in language of features, so different processors or different amounts of memory or storage.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Here is the compatibility chart from Acer. The pen description and Acer's part number are: PEN ACTIVE STYLUS WALTOP ASA630; NC.23811.040
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • kengland45

Tinkerer

edited January 2021
    Interesting. I looked at this same chart, and I believe you have access to maybe an earlier version. When I click on it, no Acer model pens are listed. So I'm guessing the SP515-1N-XXXX all use the same accessories..? I couldn't even bring this up on Amazon until you shared this info. Even that has no reviews, and doesn't list the SP515-51N-51GH -- which I'm concluding was just a particularly-assembled version in the ...51N family. I'm guessing the only real way forward is to order and try it out. Thanks.
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    Yes, the SP515-51N SKUs all use the same pen, normally the differences between different SKUs are in language of features, so different processors or different amounts of memory or storage.
  • kengland45

Tinkerer

Thanks. I'd ordered it based on your response! Can't wait for it to arrive. As a teacher, the live interaction via distance learning will make it more engaging for my students. It'll also allow me to mark up Powerpoints in real time. Previously, I'd spend hours dressing up plain-Jane presentations in advance.
  • billsey
    Let us know how well it works out. :)