Acer Nitro Monitor XV273 X Driver XV273 X.inf 0 byte file issue.

Alpha_Tay
Alpha_Tay Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
hi,

the Acer Nitro Monitor XV273 X Driver Download from Acer website has issue, XV273 X.inf is a 0 byte file, without XV273 X.inf, the whole driver could not be install.

both Acer Nitro Monitor XV273 and XV273 X Driver has the same XV273 X.inf 0 byte file, i tried to download monitor driver for other model, they dun have 0 byte .inf file.

thx in adv.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    When I download the file and unzip it, I have three files, all with content.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Alpha_Tay
    hi, can you tell me which acer regional website you go to download this? can you copy the download url link to me? thx.
    i already tried multiple acer regional site worldwide but still getting the same XV273 X.inf 0 byte file,
    i also tried to unzip it with latest winrar x64 6.00 and windows 10 windows explorer, both has same XV273 X.inf 0 byte file,
    i also tried to disable download manager, use browser built in download manager, still the same XV273 X.inf 0 byte file, 
    i switch to another browser, still the same XV273 X.inf 0 byte file, 
    i also just tried to use Opera VPN Multiple Region in case of ISP Transparent Proxy, and multiple acer regional site worldwide but still getting the same XV273 X.inf 0 byte file.
    i also just tried to download using Android 10 Smartphone Chrome Browser, still the same XV273 X.inf 0 byte file, 

• billsey
    I used the Acer US site, but it looks like the file I was looking at yesterday has been changed to match yours. :(
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Alpha_Tay
    if you still got the file yesterday, u can upload it somewhere.

do u have direct or indirect contact method with acer, so they could update the driver file for this model with the correct inf? thx in adv.

• billsey
    I've requested for them to check into it...
  • Alpha_Tay
    billsey said:
    thank you.
  • Alpha_Tay
    billsey said:
    hi, any status update? thx.
  • billsey
    Not yet, they have escalated it higher...
  • Alpha_Tay
    billsey said:
    oic, thx.
  • Alpha_Tay
    billsey said:

hi, fixed driver updated, thx.

Date:

2021/01/18

Version:

Vendor:

Acer

Size:

9.0 KB

• billsey
    Great! I'll probably hear that from them tomorrow or the next day. :)