Cannot get Acer splash screen when powered up Aspire TC-885-UA92

driverider
driverider Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
This is an Aspire TC-885-UA92. When powered up the Acer splash screen will only show maybe once every 35 boots. I would like to get into the BIOS now but am unable even while pushing tapping delete key.

Answers

• Can you access the bios through windows 10? https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/access-bios-windows-10
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • driverider
    No go as my monitor turns off with no HDMI signal at end of sequence. Will have to look around the house for a VGA cable and retry but not tonight. Am I on the right path with VGA?
  • driverider
    edited December 2020
    Update problem solved. I was using both HDMI outputs, one to the TV and one to the monitor. With the cable going to the TV unplugged I get the Acer splash screen on start-up now and can access BIOS through Win10 also. Many thanks. :)