Intel updates for my Aspire t-780 fail to update

ang133
ang133 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
These are the two that are supposed to update but they fail:  Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10 Windows® 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters 

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yeah, I've seen that with the Intel stuff as well. It does the update and reboots, then does it again, and again, until I cancel out. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    What update are you trying? One from the Acer site, from Intel or from Microsoft?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ang133

Tinkerer

It was the ones from Intel--the Intel virtual assistant found them--I was able to update both by clicking on "more information" about the updates, but even though I managed to update them my Aspire doesn't see that I updated the bluetooth -- although it definitely was updated.
  • billsey
    Is there an issue with the way the Bluetooth is working?
  • ang133

Tinkerer

edited December 2020
    I'm not sure. I was able to do the two updates -- but the Intel Assistant doesn't recognize that I've updated the blue tooth. But my computer does.
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    Yeah, I've seen that with the Intel stuff as well. It does the update and reboots, then does it again, and again, until I cancel out. :)