Driver support is down? - Aspire E5-571G

Miguel1983
Miguel1983 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi, recently I've tried to download drivers for Aspire E5-571G from the official site with no luck, so the question is - driver support is down or it's just a temporary site problem?

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Answers

• Miguel1983
    Miguel1983 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

to make it clear, the support site works, but doesn't come up with any search results, neither I can find my model by serial or snid numbers (Sorry, an error occurred. Please try again later.. [300]).
    brummyfan2 thanks for the answer ;)
  • No problem, wait for a while and try again.
  • anancy
    anancy Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 2020
    Is the driver support site going up and down? or has the site been down all day?  I am unable to search for any drivers.  Do you have any mirror sites?
  • OwenBland
    OwenBland Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    edited November 2020
    Hi, I'm also having trouble getting to the support site for my Acer Aspire AM1641-1712A. So it's not just you. It's the same error when I typed in the SNID. It worked before...
  • mixednuts
    mixednuts Member Posts: 1 New User
    Having problems with the site here in Canada as well. :/
  • N5FAN
    N5FAN Member Posts: 3 New User
    No problem, wait for a while and try again.

I've been waiting and trying off and on for two days now.  When will it be up?  :)

I need  Nitro 5 Drivers
    AN515-44-R99Q

I'd like a BIOS update that supports the NVME RAID 0 at the bios level to install Windows 10 on please.

Then I need all the other drivers to install after clean Windows install.

Thank you. :)
  • spk305
    spk305 Member Posts: 4 New User
    My Bluetooth has disappeared... "?" And for the last few of days the support site has been down... "?"  I can't play any games or listen to anything. When will support be up again?
  • IKardas
    IKardas Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm having the same issue. Just got a new acer monitor and was excited to plug it in... it uses windows default driver and only shows into 1280x768 resolution. Go to the acer site to download a driver, and can't search by serial or model number. Tried with 3 different computers on both 4G and wifi. Definitely an acer issue.
  • pranna
    pranna Member Posts: 1 New User
    I used a VPN. Set it to Ireland and it worked.