Can someone give me an guide for how to do a fresh windows 10 install on my laptop? (AN515-54)

DeleteButton
DeleteButton Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
I want to do a fresh win10 install but I'm afraid that I will ***** something up and do something like installing the wrong drivers. Can someone give me an guide for how to do a fresh windows 10 install on my laptop?

Answers

• Can you provide the exact model? Example an515-54-58vh. Some versions of this model come with windows 10 installed:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • DeleteButton
    DeleteButton Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    My Nitro 5 model is AN515-54 and I want to do a fresh Windows 10 install using a USB
  • I created this file in pdf and can help you: https://us.v-cdn.net/6029997/uploads/editor/ld/66bet959aja8.pdf
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • DDRock
    DDRock Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

I'm going to try what's suggested on the YouTube Video after I remove information I want to keep from my laptop. After that I want to basically start all over because my laptop has been compromised by someone who is still getting my information, although I can't seem to find out how. I have to resort to removing everything.