PS5 120fps with XB273K

BeyaPiggies
BeyaPiggies Member Posts: 1 New User
Hello, I have an Acer Predator XB273K GPbmiipprzx and just got the PS5. Everything I play (PS4 gen games and PS5) only gets 60fps. I've adjusted the settings on both the console (putting it in "performance mode") and the monitor to no luck. I'm told you can get 120fps on a gaming monitor if 1080p, but how do I get the most out of the PS5 with my monitor? Thank you!

Answers

• Unlesson
    Unlesson Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

I have the same monitor and face the same problem. Apparently, the HDMI input on the XB273K is limited to 60hz. The 144hz (or 120hz) is only achievable through DP, which is not possible on PS5. I also tried a displayport-to-HDMI-cable, but that didn't work either.

I found it terrible that Acer limits it HDMI to 60hz, while much cheaper monitors are able to output 120hz on 1080p via HDMI 2.0.
    Really hoping that Acer or any community member has a solution or workaround to get 120hz (at1080p) working via HDMI.
  • Player12345678
    Player12345678 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same problem!!! Any solution yet? 
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • pinkfloyd1173
    pinkfloyd1173 Member Posts: 24 Networker
    Hey guys look at this thread. I have a acer XB323UGX and this is how I fixed my issue. 

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/1015034#Comment_1015034