My PH315-52-78VL Predator Sense is not opening

加拉哈德
加拉哈德 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
My predator sense suddenly does not open. I've tried to find solution but it didn't worked for me.

Best Answer

• invador0007
    invador0007 Member Posts: 134 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    My predator sense suddenly does not open. I've tried to find solution but it didn't worked for me.

Things to try
    1-> Make sure predator service is running, to do so open up task manager go to services tab and search for "PSSvc" highlighted below if the status is not running then start the service by right clicking and start or even if it's running then restart the same by right click.

2-> Make sure the Predator service is turned on at startup, to do so  windows search "system configuration" open it then go to services tab search for "Predator service" tick the check box and apply with ok, after doing both the steps restart system to see if Predator sense launches or not.
    If still not launching try reinstalling it.

Answers

• invador0007
    Answer ✓

Things to try
    1-> Make sure predator service is running, to do so open up task manager go to services tab and search for "PSSvc" highlighted below if the status is not running then start the service by right clicking and start or even if it's running then restart the same by right click.

2-> Make sure the Predator service is turned on at startup, to do so  windows search "system configuration" open it then go to services tab search for "Predator service" tick the check box and apply with ok, after doing both the steps restart system to see if Predator sense launches or not.

• 加拉哈德
    加拉哈德 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited November 2020

Things to try

Uninstalling predator sense did the job

thank you very much :D
  • invador0007

Things to try

Uninstalling predator sense did the job

thank you very much :D
    happy to help.