Hey would anyone be able to tell me if a gtx 1070 mini would fit In my computer case

Jayofficer
Jayofficer Member Posts: 4 New User
edited February 16 in 2020 Archives
So I know I need to upgrade my power supply I’m just wondering if this card would fit on my motherboard I’m afraid of buying it and it not being able to fit hopefully someone can help thank you. This case is an acer TC-605

Answers

• Jayofficer
    Also the power supply I’m getting is a gamemax 800w rampage power supply hoping that won’t be to big or too small for my case 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer
    The only issue would be if the HDD mounted in there hangs down too low and interferes with the card. Which GTX 1070 Mini are you looking at? There seem to be several manufacturers in that form factor. Do some measuring but I'd expect them to fit.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Jayofficer
    billsey said:
    The only issue would be if the HDD mounted in there hangs down too low and interferes with the card. Which GTX 1070 Mini are you looking at? There seem to be several manufacturers in that form factor. Do some measuring but I'd expect them to fit.
    I was looking at Zotac gaming Geoffrey GTX 1650 also 
  • Jayofficer
    Also what power supply that is relatively cheap would you recommend I’m focused on gaming mostly 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer
    The TC-605 uses a standard ATX power supply, so a replacement is easy.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.