My Aspire ES1 - 132 - C27M keeps freezing since we've bought it

Gramps51
Gramps51 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
My net book keeps freezing. It has done since we've bought it. I could be writing an email, and it freezes. I haven't installed anything and ran anti-virus. I've run the Acer Centre, and it says everything is okay. It says on 5GB free - is that normal. I'm really frustrated and unsure what to do. Any ideas or do I return it as faulty?

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,652 Pathfinder
    @Gramps51
    Just go to settings>update & security >Check for updates. If still issue persist than do a factory reset.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • e56u
    e56u Member Posts: 1 New User
    Maybe a hardware or driver issue, my ES1-132-C8WF is the same, on Linux or Windows.
  • giorgi1911
    giorgi1911 Member Posts: 5 New User
    edited October 2020
    try to upgrade your PC to an ssd (to a bigger mass of storage of course) and ram. your pc might be freezing becuz you probably do not have enough recourses and your comuter can not keep up anymore. I also advice reinstalling your windows. or downgrading it since your pc probably can not handle OS you currectly have. it also might be freezing that you have a faulty hardware.well if you have warranty. go to the store you bought it from. or just do as I say. if you have bad hardware, upgrading and replacing your hardware is the best solution. that is all the solutions I have. good luck!