Acer Predator Orion 3000-620 where is the SATA data cable?????

TheOperator
TheOperator Member Posts: 3 New User
Hi everyone, I bought an Acer Predator Orion 3000-620 and I was going to install a 3.5" 1TB HHD hard disk. I have done everything in the manual and connected the power cable but I can`t find the data cable???? I looked all over the place in the tower but I can`t see a data cable?? Is it like that they don`t put it inside the machine?!?!? 

Answers

• TheOperator
    here is a pictures Of the inside
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Here's the MB on your Predator PO3-620:

You are looking at ports 15, 16 and 17. You need a standard SATA cable long enough to reach the drive. Extra cables like that are not included from the factory, they only put in what's needed for the SKU you are purchasing.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • TheOperator
    That is realt weird. I am returning the pc because it makes a strange noise from the electrical cable , like a electric humming. 
  • bnssma
    bnssma Member Posts: 4 New User
    billsey said:

You are looking at ports 15, 16 and 17. You need a standard SATA cable long enough to reach the drive. Extra cables like that are not included from the factory, they only put in what's needed for the SKU you are purchasing.
    Hi can anyone pls tell me which cable i need to buy to plug it to #7 and #8.It has sata power plug on other side.I had one delivered with pc but i would like to buy one more so i can power more disks.
  • bnssma
    bnssma Member Posts: 4 New User
    bnssma said:
    billsey said:

Hi can anyone pls tell me which cable i need to buy to plug it to #7 and #8.It has sata power plug on other side.I had one delivered with pc but i would like to buy one more so i can power more disks.
    #8 and #9 sorry for mistake
  • logs
    logs Member Posts: 2 New User
    Bnssma could you send me a close up picture of where the sata power cable is located?
  • gBaDaBoUm
    gBaDaBoUm Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

you have to buy a Sata cable... the Power is provided for both HDD Tray... but the Data cable isn't.. would have cost Acer 0,25 $ to include one... but hey let's spend 10$ of your own money instead.

kinda of similar situation with that lame cpu cooler..
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    As I said in the other two threads with this question... The Acer part number for the SATA power cable on the PO#-620 is: 50.E1ZD1.002
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.