CG437K - severe ghosting fix?

WhitebreadISU
WhitebreadISU Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 14 in 2020 Archives
My CG437K has SEVERE ghosting.  I am on a 1080ti.  Regardless of settings I have continued ghosting.  This is my SECOND monitor - I had to return the first one for the same defect.  I am not experiencing the flickering as many others have - just ghosting for me.

I've done all the things - windows settings (HDR on/off, various resolutions, gsync on/off, etc), monitor settings (different modes, HDR off/auto/HDR1000, adaptive sync on/off, etc), different DP cords and ports (both GPU and monitor) - and nearly all setting combination permutations.  

Is there any fixes out there?  I want to love this monitor but I might have to give one more replacement a shot... but two defective panels in a row makes me want to look elsewhere.

Additionally - my experience with Predator 'Premium' Service was anything but premium.  "Power cycle the monitor and test... didn't work?  OK, turn off gsync... didn't work?  Service ticket with a 15-20 business day turnaround."  I could not have been more disappointed.

Answers

• gamerbwoi
    gamerbwoi Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Have you tried the monitor with 2 DPorts at the same time?