Acer CloudProfessor BIOS entry

whitepandawhitepanda Member Posts: 3 New User
Has anyone in here successfully get into this device's BIOS settings?  If so, how did you get into it?  I have pretty much tried all the top row including function keys with no success.

Comments

• tttttttttt Member Posts: 1,128 High-End Contributor
    To enter BIOS Setup, it is usually the "Delete" key when booting up. Keep hitting the key 3 times every second from power up to the point you see "Entering Setup".
    If there is no response, you probably have a bad keyboard. This happened to my desktop computer, but my problem was the F12 key for entering the "Boot Menu", not the Delete key for entering BIOS Setup.
  • whitepandawhitepanda Member Posts: 3 New User
    Thanks for trying to help.  It displays some messages but still can't get in.  I need someone who had successfully gotten into the BIOS of the CloudProfessor to provide me the answer specifically.
  • Acer-SamuelAcer-Samuel Moderator Posts: 402 Moderator
    Thanks for trying to help.  It displays some messages but still can't get in.  I need someone who had successfully gotten into the BIOS of the CloudProfessor to provide me the answer specifically.
    Please share the exact model number of your device ex: AN515-XX-XX. This would allow us to provide you better assistance.
  • whitepandawhitepanda Member Posts: 3 New User
    The model number of my device is CPF G1U-500.
  • Fixed_termFixed_term Member Posts: 1 New User
    Has anyone in here successfully get into this device's BIOS settings?  If so, how did you get into it?  I have pretty much tried all the top row including function keys with no success.
    I just signed up to answer this… late to the party I know, but just spent the last little while mashing my keyboard trying to figure it out and couldn’t find the answer anywhere else on the internet. 

Its “F2”

model: CPF GU1-500

once in there you can turn on “F12 boot menu” to select the boot drive on start-up or simply change the boot order within the BIOS. 
  • tttttttttt Member Posts: 1,128 High-End Contributor
    @whitepanda and @Fixed_term

Don't know this thread is still alive.

If the keyboard has Fn key, Fn+F2 will get into the BIOS. I suppose @Whitepanda finally saw the message at lower left hand corner and had it figured out.