NITRO 5 RUNNING SLOW NITRO 5

AnyDig60
AnyDig60 Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Im running a NITRO 5 (2018, AMD, Rx560x Series, AMD Ryzen 5) 

And everything as of today started running real sluggish. My FPS fluctuates hard and it feels like lag even though I have 10 ping. how to fix this, My disk is being used up 100%. I can find a way or any fixes. I tried everything and yes I did try setting my laptop to high performance, And after awhile my computer shutsdown.

Acer Nitro Sense: (Its in Fahrenheit)

If you didnt catch any of what I said I will restate them here with less detail.

Issues:

Games run sluggish kinda like lag (still have good frames like 60+)
Disk being used 100% when playing games.
Computer randomly shutting down when playing game (probably due to the CPU or Disk drive)

Answers

• AnyDig60
    I accidently clicked solved for my last one.
  • AnyDig60
    I dont think its my PC anymore, I am starting to believe its my graphics card, i swear everytime I think something different something else happens.

This is my GPU with CS:GO opened up.

• AnyDig60
    Acer Nitrosense when cs:go is running

• Can you check disk, processor, and ram consumption in task manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AnyDig60
    Disk is 100% and RAM is fine. Does this make sense? Like DIsk drops to 0% I play anything it goes up to 100% usage, and GPU is 75< when running very low games, didn't do this last weekend.
  • Hahaha
    Hahaha Member Posts: 243 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    AnyDig60 said:
    Disk is 100% and RAM is fine. Does this make sense? Like DIsk drops to 0% I play anything it goes up to 100% usage, and GPU is 75< when running very low games, didn't do this last weekend.
    To be clear, did you pirate those games? An infection could be possible.
  • AnyDig60
    No, but if I did have an infection how could I check?
  • AnyDig60
    Ok installed some virus remover. I had 4-6 PUP items. Thats about all 4 different virus detecters found
  • I always use malwarebytes.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AnyDig60
    Ok just gonna factory reset PC, with USB. Hopefully that works!
  • AnyDig60
    Ill update yall on the weekend.
  • Hahaha
    Hahaha Member Posts: 243 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    AnyDig60 said:
    Ok just gonna factory reset PC, with USB. Hopefully that works!
    Honestly, factory reset is the only reliable method of disinfection. I haven't tried Malwarebytes but in my case, even BitDefender failed to disinfect(I heard it was one of the best). Kaspersky and Norton are no good either.
  • AnyDig60
    Ok so it IS better but there is still issues, It fixed rubberbanding and reduced frame drop (still having this) and the GPU is still being used 80-100% and PC still shuts off. Idk what to do atm. Below is what happened,

Things this fixed:
    Rubberbanding
    Reduced Frame drop

Issues still having:

Med FPS Drop (10 to 20 fps drop)
    PC shuts off while in game.
    GPU being used 80-100%
  • AnyDig60
    Also Disk is not being used 100% its being used from 3%-40% so pretty normal
  • AnyDig60
    This is gpu with csgo, does this look random or??? 

Either way what ever this is its making my FPS go from 120-80 on csgo. I say this because when I was playing I started off getting 120 fps then it would shoot up and down from 120 to 80 then to 40. every now and then. Idk how to fix this, it also turns my PC off after awhile. If this makes any sense.
  • AnyDig60
    Task Manager when CS:GO is opened; I thought last screenshot wasn't good:

• I would check if the same problem occurs by reinstalling windows.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AnyDig60
    I had does already tried that, but I am turning it back since I just yesterday found out I have warrenty for 1 year, so this is a major pog I would indeed say.
    Thank you guys for your times and efforts.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer