Microphone not working Nitro AN515-43

Jeuscidal
Jeuscidal Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hey. Hoping someone can help. Mic is not working for a week now. Dunno what happened. Seems to be no problem with the driver. Refreshed it, nothing happened. Tried to update, nothing happened.

Answers

• Jeuscidal

Tinkerer

I have a Nitro AN515-43, btw.
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Which one? External or internal?
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• Also, have you checked whether the program realtek audio console? if it is a headset with a microphone, does any notification appear next to the clock?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jeuscidal

Tinkerer

batmalin said:
    Which one? External or internal?
    Internal
  • Have you checked these settings?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jeuscidal

Tinkerer

Have you checked these settings?

Yes, still not working. Checked driver, no issues there as well.
  • Sumanth
    Sumanth Member Posts: 103 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    edited September 2020
    Navigate to this menu, select device properties (for input mic) and check if its set to 0.
    You should also be able to see if the mic is working in the system tray when you access this menu.

• Jeuscidal

Tinkerer

Sumanth said:
    Navigate to this menu, select device properties (for input mic) and check if its set to 0.
    You should also be able to see if the mic is working in the system tray when you access this menu.

Nope. Set to 100.

• CHECK HERE:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jeuscidal

Tinkerer

CHECK HERE:

Still not fixed
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Boot a linux live distribution to confirm or exclude HW issue.
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158