Is there a layout for the TC-865-ur15 Motherboard B36H4-AD V:1.1

SteveP0309
SteveP0309 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

It looks a lot like the TC855 mother board. 

Best Answer

• SteveP0309

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Thanks for your quick response.  By following the wires I thought that might be the case. thanks for verifying.  Other images of the TC-885 which were labeled allowed me to identify most everything else that I was interested in.

Answers

• ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Dear SteveP0309,

I do not have the lay out for your computer. Maybe the Trailblazers will come up with something later. The part that you want to know is a M.2 Wi-Fi adapter. See the Wi-Fi card now is so small, good enough for notebook computer. If you use Ethernet you probably don't need it. 
  • SteveP0309

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Thanks for your quick response.  By following the wires I thought that might be the case. thanks for verifying.  Other images of the TC-885 which were labeled allowed me to identify most everything else that I was interested in.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Yes, that is the M.2 WiFi/Bluetooth adapter. Here's the layout for the whole board:
    The M.2 connector for a SSD is near the SATA connectors...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • SteveP0309

Tinkerer

Thanks for your input.
  • Coinspinner
    Coinspinner Member Posts: 1 New User
    billsey said:
    Yes, that is the M.2 WiFi/Bluetooth adapter. Here's the layout for the whole board:
    The M.2 connector for a SSD is near the SATA connectors...
    Holy smokes, I've been looking everywhere for that, thank you bud you're a lifesaver
  • Awesome123
    Awesome123 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Is the wifi card m.2 only for wifi cards? can we add a second m.2 drive?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    It's only for WLAN cards, you can't even fit a SSD in, the slots are different.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.