Can someone tell me How can I remove SSOption Search?

johnmarky6
johnmarky6 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
I am facing issue with SSOption. It has malicious virus. My Laptop had started hanging. And it it too slow from before. Can you please tell me the easy and best way to remove SSOption Search?

Answers

• @johnmarky6
     Download and Use Malwarebytes to remove SSOption adware
    Check spoiler→

It is important to note that Malwarebytes will run alongside antivirus software without conflicts.

1. Download Malwarebytes.

You can download Malwarebytes by clicking the link below.

Malwarebytes LogoMALWAREBYTES DOWNLOAD LINK
      (The above link will open a new page from where you can download Malwarebytes)
    2. Double-click on the Malwarebytes setup file.

When Malwarebytes has finished downloading, double-click on the mb3-setup-consumer-x.x.x.xxxx.exe file to install Malwarebytes on your PC. In most cases, downloaded files are saved to the Downloads folder.

Double-click on mb3-setup to install Malwarebytes Help
      You may be presented with an User Account Control pop-up asking if you want to allow Malwarebytes to make changes to your device. If this happens, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
      Windows asking for permission to run the Malwarebytes installer - Help Guide

3. Follow the on-screen prompts to install Malwarebytes.

When the Malwarebytes installation begins, you will see the Malwarebytes Setup Wizard which will guide you through the installation process. To install Malwarebytes on your PC, click on the “Agree and Install” button.
      Malwarebytes Setup Screen - Help Guide
      Malwarebytes is installed on your PC - Help Guide

4. Click on “Scan Now”.

Once installed, Malwarebytes will automatically start and update the antivirus database. To perform a system scan, click on the “Scan Now” button.
      Start a scan with Malwarebytes

5. Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to complete.

Malwarebytes will now start scanning your computer for adware and other malicious programs. This process can take a few minutes, so we suggest you do something else and periodically check on the status of the scan to see when it is finished.
      Malwarebytes scanning PC for SSOption malware

6. Click on “Quarantine Selected”.

When the scan has completed, you will be presented with a screen showing the malware infections that Malwarebytes has detected. To remove the malicious programs that Malwarebytes has found, click on the “Quarantine Selected” button.
      Click on the Quarantine Selected button to remove SSOption malware

7. Reboot your computer.

Malwarebytes will now remove all the malicious files and registry keys that it has found. To complete the malware removal process, Malwarebytes may ask you to restart your computer.
      Malwarebytes requesting to restart computer to complete malware removal process - Help Guide
      When the malware removal process is complete, you can close Malwarebytes and continue with the rest of the instructions

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • petercoffin80
    petercoffin80 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Hi @johnmarky6
    First of all, I will recommend everyone not to use this ever. I had also faced same problem a week ago. Best solution of this problem is to use Malwarebytes. Your problem will be resolved easily. If you didn't understand how to remove SSOption properly then you can visit this article. This will help you.
    https://www.techsguide.com/removal-guideline-how-to-remove-ssoption-search/
    Click Accept if your problem is resolved.