Fan keep running after shutdown in AN515-52

arkinenez
arkinenez Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited September 2020 in Nitro Gaming
Hello,
Recently I have this problem where the fan keep running at full speed when the laptop is turned off, but when I plugged the charger it stopped and if unplugged it's running again until the battery died.
I already tried turning the fast startup off and it's not working, and for some reason i can't open the NitroSense app now (the logo shows up but no GUI appeared).

I have this laptop for almost 1 year now and never stumbled across this problem before.
Any idea why?

I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52
Windows 10
Intel i5-8300h
8GB of RAM
Nvidia GTX 1050ti
HDD 1TB - 256GB SSD

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • arkinenez

Tinkerer

Yes I tried, When PC power off mode While fans running full speed, I clicked this button and fans stoped but When I power on and power off the computer it resets, I mean the fans started run again.
  • arkinenez

Tinkerer

Please help...
  • arkinenez

Tinkerer

Still have the problem...
  • Does the same problem occur when updating the bios to version 1.28?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • arkinenez

Tinkerer

Does the same problem occur when updating the bios to version 1.28?
    Yes the problem occuring stil
  • Are you sure the notebook is shutting down and not hibernating or suspending?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• arkinenez

Tinkerer

Are you sure the notebook is shutting down and not hibernating or suspending?

yes, i am pretty sure sir.
  • Does the same problem occur when you disconnect the lithium battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• arkinenez

Tinkerer

Does the same problem occur when you disconnect the lithium battery?
    What is lithium battery?
  • I mean this here:
    Baterias de ons de ltio a revoluo tecnolgica reconhecida no Prmio  Nobel de 2019 - Revista Galileu  Cincia

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• arkinenez

Tinkerer

I mean this here:
    Baterias de ons de ltio a revoluo tecnolgica reconhecida no Prmio  Nobel de 2019 - Revista Galileu  Cincia
    I had to open back of the notebook to plug off the battery but when I resset the battery the fans stops.
  • Does the same problem occur after updating the bios to version 1.28?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• arkinenez

Tinkerer

Does the same problem occur after updating the bios to version 1.28?
    I answered and yes still occur
  • When you turn off the computer through the bios, does the problem also occur?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• em_tarun
    em_tarun Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

arkinenez said:
    Hello,
    Recently I have this problem where the fan keep running at full speed when the laptop is turned off, but when I plugged the charger it stopped and if unplugged it's running again until the battery died.
    I already tried turning the fast startup off and it's not working, and for some reason i can't open the NitroSense app now (the logo shows up but no GUI appeared).

I have this laptop for almost 1 year now and never stumbled across this problem before.
    Any idea why?

Windows 10
    Intel i5-8300h
    8GB of RAM
    Nvidia GTX 1050ti
    HDD 1TB - 256GB SSD

is your problem solved yet because i'm also facing this issue for my notebook. please let me know 
  • arkinenez

Tinkerer

em_tarun said:
    arkinenez said:
    Hello,

Any idea why?

Windows 10
    Intel i5-8300h
    8GB of RAM
    Nvidia GTX 1050ti
    HDD 1TB - 256GB SSD

is your problem solved yet because i'm also facing this issue for my notebook. please let me know 
    No I still have. Can official acer support help me about this?
  • @arkinenez Does your model have this button?AN515-51 Notebook desligando sozinho  Acer Community
    When you disconnect the lithium battery and use the computer with only the power adapter connected, do the fans shut down correctly?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• arkinenez

Tinkerer

@arkinenez Does your model have this button?
    AN515-51 Notebook desligando sozinho  Acer Community
    When you disconnect the lithium battery and use the computer with only the power adapter connected, do the fans shut down correctly?

I think my model doesn't have this button
  • When you disconnect the lithium battery and use the computer with only the power adapter connected, do the fans shut down correctly?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer