Acer Predator Helios 300 - My 1660ti graphics card is showing error code 43. Help!!

saadsyed
saadsyed Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in Predator Laptops
I have predator helios 300 2019  with 1660 ti graphics card . the laptop was running perfect.
But recently my graphics card is showing error 43 in device manager i have tried all possible solution on google i tired clean installation also using DDU
plsss help its over one month nowwwwwwww it would be kind for all your sugesstion to fix it
 PLSSSSSSS HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited the thread to update model name]

Best Answer

• Valija123
    Valija123 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    I have the same problem. I have a helios 300 with gtx 1660ti and after the windows blue screen error 43 started to appear, just taking the integrated graphics from intel; The HDMI port stopped working and the software sensors stopped registering the GPU. I tried everything there, like reinstalling the driver and formatting windows from scratch. It is very possible that the GPU is damaged I plan to take it under warranty from acer. It's a shame since I only used it for two days. If you know of any other solution please let me know, I will thank you. Regards

Answers

• LunaAdmirer
    LunaAdmirer Member Posts: 112 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Hi @saadsyed

Try Driver updates for Windows 10 and many devices (such as network adapters, monitors, printers, and video cards) are automatically downloaded and installed through Windows Update. Though it's likely you already have the most recent driver, if you're having trouble with a device, you can try fixing it by updating the driver.

1. Tap and hold or right-click the Start  button, and then select Device Manager.
    2. On the list of devices, find the device that’s having driver problems (it will often have a yellow exclamation point next to it). Then tap and hold or right-click the device and select Properties.
    3. Select Driver, and then select Update Driver.
    4. Select Search automatically for updated driver software. 

If a driver update is found, it will install automatically. Select Close when it finishes installing. 

Click " accept " if this was useful to you!!

• Paul_
    Paul_ Member Posts: 3 New User
    Facing the exact same issue mentioned above on Acer predator helios -300 G3-572... GPU- 1050ti
    These are the problem :
          *Error 43 in device Manager.
          *nVidida Control Panel does NOT appear.
          *nVidia GeForce Experience repeatedly states new update is available, though its the same version being reinstalled repeatedly. 

tried DDU clean and reinstalled driver updates through device manager windows ...and from the acer website as well nothing works 
  • saadsyed

Tinkerer

are there any solutions please helppp

• Does the same problem occur when the battery is reset? There may also be a problem with the micro solder of the dgpu.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jeyam
    Jeyam Member Posts: 348 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    • The error code 43 is usually displayed in the Device status box on the hardware Properties windows. The error is related to your graphics card.
    • A common cause for error code 43 can be your GPU temperature, and in order to fix this problem, you need to make sure that your graphics card is free from dust.
    • If you have any other problems with your graphics card, be sure to check our GPU section for more solutions.
    • We created the Windows 10 errors hub especially to offer you solutions for Windows 10 errors so check it out in case of other issues.
  • saadsyed

Tinkerer

Does the same problem occur when the battery is reset? There may also be a problem with the micro solder of the dgpu.
    Yes
  • when you install a live linux distribution, does the video card also have problems?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Valija123

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    I have the same problem. I have a helios 300 with gtx 1660ti and after the windows blue screen error 43 started to appear, just taking the integrated graphics from intel; The HDMI port stopped working and the software sensors stopped registering the GPU. I tried everything there, like reinstalling the driver and formatting windows from scratch. It is very possible that the GPU is damaged I plan to take it under warranty from acer. It's a shame since I only used it for two days. If you know of any other solution please let me know, I will thank you. Regards
  • @Valija123Try turning off the laptop, disconnecting the power adapter, and then pressing the power for 12 seconds.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Valija123

Tinkerer

@egydiocoelho , thanks but not work !!!
  • Armedbot
    Armedbot Member Posts: 3 New User
    saadsyed said:
    I have predator helios 300 2019  with 1660 ti graphics card . the laptop was running perfect.
    But recently my graphics card is showing error 43 in device manager i have tried all possible solution on google i tired clean installation also using DDU
    plsss help its over one month nowwwwwwww it would be kind for all your sugesstion to fix it
     PLSSSSSSS HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i also have same issue in my acer nitro 7 AN715-51
  • Armedbot
    Armedbot Member Posts: 3 New User
    Did anyone solved the problem?
    i'm having same issue with my acer nitro 7 an715-51 GTX1660 ti
  • moringstar_101
    moringstar_101 Member Posts: 1 New User

@Valija123 ,@Armedbot ,@saadsyed anyone of you found solution for this problem. I have same issue wit my triton 300.

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,583 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
This discussion has been closed.