Acer backup manager

madman21
madman21 Member Posts: 5 New User

I have a acer aspire v3-571g laptop, i created a backup with acer backupmanager. My laptop was crashed a few days ago i dont have a windows 8 cd by my laptop just preinstalled. and want to install backup manager again but i cant find it by te driver page from acer.

I installed a few other backup managers such as NTI but the backup is corrupted.

I want to install acer backup manager to restore my windows 8 

Ps: dont have a key of windows 8 its into the backup.

how to install backup manager so i can restore my windows 8

Thanks

Answers

• madman21

I still cant use my laptop i want help

• madman21

This is my last buy of acer......

No more

i will tell to all my friends that acer dont have a helpdesk at all.....

also made a mail to acer support. it take 24 hours to get a message back but its 3 weeks ago.

so 

• st3ph3nnity
    st3ph3nnity Member Posts: 220 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

Have you tried to restore to factory settings...?

Can you see any screen at all ? ...does the machine boot to any messages etc ?

If you can see the screen when it gets to the logo and you can see "press F2 to enter set-up/BIOS" then try the following...

Press the Alt key and F10 key when you see the Acer logo and you should see a box with the options to restore to factory settings...( I think you can also use the F8 key when you see the boot screen).

• madman21
    I try that but i think the hidden recovery partition is deleted when i installed w7 and want to restore my backup with acer backup manager but there are no downloads
  • HK53T
    HK53T Member Posts: 767 Die Hard WiFi Icon
  • madman21

i have created a backup with acer backup manager i just want to get acer backup manager to restore my backup

• HK53T
    HK53T Member Posts: 767 Die Hard WiFi Icon

backup manager would not reinstall a whole operating system that is what the reload link above is for

This discussion has been closed.