My ACER A315-54 laptop switches on until I press any key other then power key

System
System Member Posts: 4,518 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
This discussion was created from comments split from: My ACER A315-53 laptop switches on until I press any key other then power key.

Answers

• awsm_naveen
    awsm_naveen Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2020
    same happened with me and got my acer315-54 keyboard replaced ,it was under warranty. but i just want to know did it hapened bcoz of july31/2020 biosv1.10 update.? should i downgrade Bios? bcoz it happened after 5 days of updating to v10
  • amitray
    amitray Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

same happened with me and got my acer315-54 keyboard replaced ,it was under warranty. but i just want to know did it hapened bcoz of july31/2020 biosv1.10 update.? should i downgrade Bios? bcoz it happened after 5 days of updating to v10
    But i think reason may be different and related only to hardware. Why should it take 5 days for the error to popup, why not immediately.

• zezimalite
    zezimalite Member Posts: 2 New User
    Never buy an acer laptop they are good at software and performance but totally garbage at the quality of hardware
  • ShivajiSudame
    ShivajiSudame Member Posts: 1 New User
    I do have the same problem Acer aspire A315-53 start with any button keeping it pressed as soon as you unpress the botton it shuts down immediately..kindly let me know the fix for this issue. Its warranty has just expired on 16th august.