My NitroSense suddenly shows stuck temperatures.

frisho
frisho Member Posts: 15

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
It's always stuck on 1°C / 33°F and no matter what I do, like uninstalling and reinstalling Nitro Sense, it still seems to not fix the problem. No parts are damaged. It is especially annoying to me because every time i put auto fan mode it stays on 0 rpm because of how Nitro Sense won't format the temperatures. Every time I switch from normal use to gaming, I sometimes get tired of changing the fan speeds manually. I need the fan speeds based on the temperatures Nitro Sense measures as it is accurate. It would be great if this problem is solved, I would be more comfortable using my laptop or bringing it to school. Thanks. I will put a screenshot below for more info. 

Answers

• what is the exact model? Example:
    Mensagem de erro Sorry No  suportado neste computadorao
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • frisho

Tinkerer

what is the exact model? Example:
    Mensagem de erro Sorry No  suportado neste computadorao
    Acer Nitro 5 AN515-43-R3B4
    Serial Number: NHQ6ZSM00101215ACB3400
  • Please edit the serial number and leave only the first ten numbers. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall nitro sense?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • frisho

Tinkerer

Please edit the serial number and leave only the first ten numbers. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall nitro sense?
    Model: AN515-43
    SN: NHQ6ZSM001

Yes, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling nitro sense. It still doesn't seem to solve the problem.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• frisho

Tinkerer

I've just reinstalled Windows, and as soon I get on the desktop, Nitro Sense was not on the start menu and I pressed the Nitro button and it still did not open. Then I decided to install Nitro Sense from the Acer Drivers and unfortunately, it still didn't solve the problem.
  • RageRipper
    RageRipper Member Posts: 28 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Try using a Third Party Software to see if temps are Showing up there correctly, or if Updated to latest version of windows go in task manager to see the real temps of CPU or GPU.
    If they are showing right temps not same as stuck ones. It must be a software issue.
    If There too u r getting the stuck temps i would say it as a Hardware failure or may be BIOS problem(try updating the BIOS)
  • I think the model may be misspelled in the bios. Can you send me a screenshot of the acer care center program and the bios information tab?
    Mensagem de erro Sorry No suportado neste computadorao

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• frisho

Tinkerer

I think the model may be misspelled in the bios. Can you send me a screenshot of the acer care center program and the bios information tab?
    Mensagem de erro Sorry No suportado neste computadorao

• frisho

Tinkerer

Try using a Third Party Software to see if temps are Showing up there correctly, or if Updated to latest version of windows go in task manager to see the real temps of CPU or GPU.
    If they are showing right temps not same as stuck ones. It must be a software issue.
    If There too u r getting the stuck temps i would say it as a Hardware failure or may be BIOS problem(try updating the BIOS)
    I used a third party software and the temperatures are showing for both CPU and GPU. It's just Nitro Sense. I just want it to show on Nitro Sense so that automatic mode works and get accurate fan curves.
  • Then go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator PH517-61 to Nitro AN515-53 and run the installation. Then, verify that the same problem occurs.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• frisho

Tinkerer

Then go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator PH517-61 to Nitro AN515-53 and run the installation. Then, verify that the same problem occurs.
    Since my laptop is a AN515-43, do I still have to put AN515-53?
  • No! Type Nitro AN515-43

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• frisho

Tinkerer

I installed Predator Sense and tried to boot it up, the window didn't pop up. I think maybe it's because my processor is AMD while Predator Sense is mostly for Intel processors.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• frisho

Tinkerer

The fans are working but temperatures just won't report. By installing version 3016 of Nitro Sense, it still doesn't work.
  • When you change the temperature to ºC, does the problem still occur?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• frisho

Tinkerer

Yes, the problem still occurs if I do that. If I change it to Fahrenheit it will be stuck on 33 ºF and on Celsius it gets stuck on 1ºC.
  • Can you check if the hwmonitor displays the temperature correctly?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• frisho

Tinkerer

HWMonitor shows temperatures correctly, NitroSense is just broken for me.