Volume Issues: Bluetooth headphones, YouTube volume, Computer volume

Bentz12
Bentz12 Member Posts: 7 New User
edited April 23 in 2020 Archives
Hello all! Three parts to this, with pictures below. 

1) So, when I connect my headphones to my laptop via Bluetooth, in order to listen to a YouTube playlist, I've found that when I'm connected via the headphones stereo, it sounds great/stronger, with higher quality, but I can only control my volume through the volume option on the YouTube video itself. If I attempt to use my computer volume, the slider moves, but the volume does not.

2) On the other hand, if I connect my headphones via the headphones audio, I can adjust my volume through either the YouTube volume, or my computer's volume controls. This is what I want, but when I'm on headphones audio, it sounds robotic, scratchy, and just terrible. 

3) My question now is, how do I change this so that when I have my headphones hooked up to my computer via Bluetooth, as the stereo option, I am able to control the volume of the YouTube videos through my main computer sound controls? I've attempted going into the settings for sounds, my devices, etc., and it gives the same options for speakers, audio, stereo, Microsoft Edge, etc., but changing through them does nothing? I never had this problem before with Bluetooth headphones, so I'm not sure what suddenly changed. The headphones are JBL, and I didn't have issues like this with the previous pair, and I also didn't change any settings when I first synced both of them to my computer.

(This is the stereo option for my headphones)

(This is the audio option for my headphones)

Comments

• Bentz12
    Bentz12 Member Posts: 7 New User
    edited August 2020
    (P.S. I have not tried it yet with the headphone jack, as I've only been using this set of headphones with Bluetooth, and I also only used my previous set of headphones through Bluetooth as well)
  • Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Hi @Bentz12,

Please share the exact model number of your unit ex: AN515-XX-XXX

Regards,
    Acer-Samuel