From where do I claim free pubg pc game worth INR4500 that was offered with Acer Aspire A715-75G?

Rishav3700
Rishav3700 Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Pubg pc worth INR 4500 was free with Acer aspire A715-75G while ordering but I didn't received any code in the box nor any mail. So, how to claim?

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Please post on-line advertisement from which you ordered the laptop. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Rishav3700
    From Acer online store
  • JackE
    There are perhaps hundreds of countries and regions with their own ACER stores and offers. In which country or region are you located? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Rishav3700
    India, though I contacted acer costumer care and they said that in 20 days you will receive the code through an email. 
  • Rishav3700
    *Sorry, after 20 days
  • JackE
    OK. Please let us know if you get email code by Aug 1st. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Rishav3700
    Today I received my pubg pc code with origins pc subscription free through email. 
  • JackE
    Congrats. Thanks for letting us know. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Anoopsai
    Anoopsai Member Posts: 1 New User
    @Rishav3700 how did you clain that free pubg code can you please help me with it...
    It will be very helpful for me if you tell me how did you redeem it ..thankyou
  • Rishav3700
    @Anoopsai After 20 days of purchase you will receive the code through your registered email id.

• UpendraCaptain
    UpendraCaptain Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello bro how I get the pubg game code and how to redeem it please tell me
  • Adilk
    Adilk Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited August 2020
    I have also purchased Acer Aspire 7 A715-75G recently from Amazon. I am from India. I saw the pubg free code on this purchase but I haven't received any code yet. Please tell me how to get it. 
  • JackE
    edited August 2020

Jack E/NJ

• Adilk
    Adilk Member Posts: 2 New User
    Well I registered the laptop the day I activated it for the first time. Its been more than a month now. No email regarding the codes received.
  • JackE
    So go to this link and use the email, phone or chatline contact to ask where it is. https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact
    Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• hardik2597
    hardik2597 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i also ordered aspire 7 from acer online store on 28th july. but i didnt get code... help how to get as acer is not responding on email.
  • JackE
    Then phone or use chatline. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• YourNarrator
    YourNarrator Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2020
    @Anoopsai After 20 days of purchase you will receive the code through your registered email id.

I did get the code in mail by acer store. What is the procedure after getting the code? Thanks in advance.
  • ASHIN
    ASHIN Member Posts: 2 New User
    can some one tell me how to recive the pubg code step by step 
    I ordered the acer aspire 7 gaming laptop from acer online store  and i recieved it it yesterday ,but i dont  know from where to get the  pubg code 
    Please help