My tablet wont turn on! - B3-A40

michael112
michael112 Member Posts: 19

Tinkerer

edited February 2021 in Tablets
I have an Acer tablet but it won't turn on! it won't work. i tried everything but it won't work! 

Please help!

//​​​Edited the content to add model name on title.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,449 Trailblazer
    edited August 2020
    What Acer tablet do you have? There should be a full model number like A1-810-xxxx.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • michael112

Tinkerer

i have a acer iconia one 10 I think? ill show you a pic
  • michael112

Tinkerer

when its fully charged and when I try to turn it one is binks and then it turns red I don't know why? I remember when one day I got it working then the next day it was dead so I recharged it in one it's blinking for some reason.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited May 2022
    Ideally, you should provide the exact model, as colleague Billsey said:

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • michael112

Tinkerer

is that the acer iconia one 10

• michael112

Tinkerer

i have this one
  • michael112

Tinkerer

here's the back.
  • Can you provide the exact model? Example sa5-271.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • michael112

Tinkerer

what does that mean? I'm not that smart
  • You need the exact model of the tablet.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• michael112

Tinkerer

umm what does a model mean?

• michael112

Tinkerer

i know the model is b3-a40

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 3060PlayZ
    3060PlayZ Member Posts: 23 Troubleshooter
    I have an Acer tablet but it won't turn on! it won't work. i tried everything but it won't work! 

Please help!

//​​​Edited the content to add model name on title.
    Well my B3-A30 also died in 2020. I guess it's just too old.