USB 3.0 Issues

Prophets
Prophets Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have a 2019 Predator Helios 300, the issue I a having is all three of the USB 3.0 inputs work intermittently. If the USB device that is plugged in has any movement at all, then it causes it to disconnect. I have tried multiple devices to see if this is a port issue or if it is an apparel issue, and the only common factor is the port issue itself.

Does anyone else have this issue, and if you do what was your solution to fix it?

Answers

• what is the exact model? example an515-51-75kz.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Prophets
    what is the exact model? example an515-51-75kz.

Predator PH315-52

• Is your notebook under warranty? Have you tried to uninstall the drivers on the USB port? Have you checked this connector?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKlS5Sh-eII

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Prophets
    Yes it's under warranty for 5 more days. I have checked the connectors, and it's not the drivers because it will work, until the USB has any movement in it, then it'll disconnect until the angle is re-adjusted. I'm pretty sure it's something mechanical with it, I just don't know what.
  • Does the same problem occur when connecting other USB devices?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer