My nitro 5 laptop's keyboard is getting hot while playing?

GJG10
GJG10 Member Posts: 48 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
Hello
Just to clarify, my laptop has a cooling pad and a vacuum cooler in order to help my laptop's temp stable. After playing for half an hour, I noticed my keyboard is getting hot. I checked my cpu and gpu temps (nitro sense) but the temps looks fine, It was about below 75c. Well the keyboard wasn't really hot that you can burn something but rather just a hot surface that you can feel. Is this even normal for an Acer Nitro 5 laptop or to all gaming laptops? I'm kinda worried I might burn something inside from intensive playing. Thank you in advance for the answers. 

Best Answer

Answers

• batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Let`s define hot first, can you leave your hand on it for a minute or so?
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• GJG10
    GJG10 Member Posts: 48 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    batmalin said:
    Let`s define hot first, can you leave your hand on it for a minute or so?
    Yup, it is not really hot that it can cause fire, but just a hot surface that you can feel. I also direct my electric fan beside me to the laptop. Well the hotness reduced, but is it still nornal for a keyboard to be hot when playing games? 
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Yes it is normal as long it is not uncomfortable for the hands.
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• Freddy2434
    Freddy2434 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I also got an ACER Nitro 5 gaming laptop. It never gets hot even if I play death stranding or any other latest game, whenever I work on wordpress to edit some docs, it gets hot and kills pages. I don't know what it the reason behind it. I design websites like tankless water heater and homedepot.
    If you encounter the same error, kindly reply to this comment.