predator Helios 300 PH317-53 restarting itself randomly

Answers

• Does your notebook have a warranty seal? If not, try disassembling the notebook and disconnecting the ram, lithium battery, rtc, hdd, wlan and ssd batteries and then connect them again to see if it solves the problem.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9ncDeiR6Ko&t=29s
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Fullauto1911
    Fullauto1911 Member Posts: 65 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Yeah it has a warranty seal
  • Can you enter the model of the ssd? Also, have you tried to update the ssd firmware to see if it solves the problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Fullauto1911
    Where can I find the model of the ssd 
  • You can find the model of the ssd in the bios information tab.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fullauto1911
    Update - the issue is still not fixed still stuck with this almost $2k pile of ***** which cant even run cs without crashing
  • I think the best option would be to contact Acer technical support.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fullauto1911
    I think the best option would be to contact Acer technical support.
    Yeah did but it'll take time CZ of my country is in temporary lockdown again
  • Can you check the health of your hard drive and solid state drive with the crystaldiskinfo program? That way, we'll know whether or not these devices are having problems.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fullauto1911
    what to do this looks like it
  • You have downloaded the crystaldiskmark program. You must download crystaldiskinfo.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fullauto1911
    and this
  • OK! Does the same problem occur when you update the ssd firmware and the motherboard bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fullauto1911
    You mean the driver for ssd ?
  • I am still trying to understand what is causing random restarts. I would like to know the model of the ssd that is presented by the C: \ partition:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fullauto1911
    here it is
  • Can you record a video of the problem? No error code is displayed?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fullauto1911
    It's hard to record CZ it happens randomly the screen just goes black and a buzzing sound continues for a second then it restarts or sometimes just the screen just freezes and the buzzing sound happens and then restart
  • Does the system tab of the windows event viewer not record any errors?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fullauto1911
    Yeah I already showed u earlier error id 6008 the previous system shutdown was unexpected