Camera is not working Model No. Nitro AN515-54

firojalamkhan
firojalamkhan Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2020 in Nitro Gaming
My Laptop is Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop [Model No. Nitro AN515-54], Camera is not working, I have reset the windows 10 to factory, still it is not able to identify the camera. I have Even Camera is not showing on the device manager on hidden enabled.  Is there anywhere the camera software available, I am not able to find the driver software on the acer website also for camera. it has various other software but not the camera related. 
Please advise me how to fix this issue,
 Is this Camera fault? or driver fault due to this the camera is not working.

Answers

• Can you check if any of these devices are hidden here?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • firojalamkhan
    firojalamkhan Member Posts: 2 New User
    Camera is not listed on the control panel : Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers
    Please suggest what would be issue, it is not listed, is this hardware issue or software issue.

• Check all the devices on that list and then look for any disabled devices:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JivanRai
    JivanRai Member Posts: 2 New User
    Same Problem - Any Solution Guys!

• Does the same problem occur when updating windows?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PasanPK
    PasanPK Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same problem..any clear solutions?
  • Swemra_
    Swemra_ Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited February 2021
    I was having the same problem and I have found a solution!

First, select HD User Facing (Interface 0) then click on Properties.

Click on Change settings.

Under driver tab, select Roll Back Driver

For me, doing this brought the camera back on Device Manager immediately and it now works perfectly!

• AgustinT
    AgustinT Member Posts: 4 New User
    Swemra_ said:
    I was having the same problem and I have found a solution!

First, select HD User Facing (Interface 0) then click on Properties.

Click on Change settings.

Under driver tab, select Roll Back Driver

For me, doing this brought the camera back on Device Manager immediately and it now works perfectly!

You genius, this worked perfectly for me and i have a meeting in 5 minutes!!! Thanks so much!
  • LSK
    LSK Member Posts: 51 Troubleshooter
    I dont find HD user interfacing here...please help